- A is for All done having children. Me and spouse cannot have any more! But no sadness...grandkids one day! :-)
- B is for Blog Stalking, one of my fun new pass times and time eater uppers
- C is for crowds, I do not like them and avoid them when possible
- D is for Daughters. They are my Princesses and the hope for real change in this world!
- E is for Education, whether it is formal or on the job, continual education is so necessary in this trial of life.
- F is for Football, my favorite sport to watch
- G is for Graciousness (may I always act that way)
- H is for humor, without it life is just a collection of trials.
- I is for Ice Cream with My family, a fun time
- J is for the Joy that is realized after we come through our trials
- K is for Kissing done right!
- L is for Lipstick.....on a pig (haha)
- M is for Metal, (like hair metal.....80's )
- N is for NeenerNeener
- O is for Outhouses, thankfully we have indoor plumbing now
- P is for Privacy, I like mine
- Q is for Questions and the answers that help us grow
- R is for Reading, because the books I read are the best Movies I've never seen
- S is for Scriptures, because they help us find the answers
- T is for Television. It may rot my brain but is a great retreat from the cares of life(in moderation of course)
- U is for Universal truths and Understanding them
- V is for Victory over our weaknesses
- W is for a Winning Attitude
- X is for Xopenex (it's like gold)
- Y is for Yesterday, may we learn from it and not yearn for it!
- and Z is for Zaniness, may we all be able to experience it occasionally!
How do you think I did? Did I leak out any insight into myself? Do you like any of my answers? Do you NOT like some of my answers?
Feel free to try this, it IS harder than it seems but it WAS fun!
Leave a comment and tell me one or two letters you think represent you!
Have a great day!