So today, instead of asking one question I decided to ask 10 questions. Not because I want to mix it all up or give y'all lots of homework. I just wanted to lighten it up a little. These are not questions that can solve the problems of today. They are merely a collection of stolen thoughts from the Internet that I too want to know the answers to. So pick one or two or ten and give me YOUR explanation or answer.
- Why do banks charge a fee on “insufficient funds” when they know there is not enough?
- Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
- Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?
- Whose idea was it to put an “S” in the word “lisp”?
- What is the speed of darkness?
- Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- If it’s true that we are here to help others, what are the others doing here?
- If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?
- What level of importance must a person have, before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered
You blog stalkers out there are so smart, I can't wait to see your comments. You ARE planning to leave a comment, right?
Oh Good, well, Have a great day!