Tulsi at thefamilyawaits posted this "meme" on her blog and asked for anyone to answer who wanted to. ( Dawn did this too) Here are the rules:1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.2. link back to the person who tagged you3. link back to this 4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all5. Post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
1. Positive: Blogging has allowed me to see everyday issues through many different sets of eyes. This has tended to broaden my perspective on things, hopefully making me a better person.
2. Negative: I tend to stress when I have not posted in a while. (not real stress but a form of mild anxiety, as if anyone cared)
3. Positive: I feel blogging gives me a creative outlet in expressing a thought or belief.
4. Negative: Not everyone else at my house likes ME blogging.
5. Positive: Really love all the different issues brought up and the looking back at different experiences that many people have either shared or had a completely different experience living through. When all views of an event or time are compared, the understanding of others and where they 'are coming from' takes on new meaning. And hopefully we are all better for it.
So, you my blogging friends can choose to do this or not. But we all know you were thinking about it as you read mine. Might as well write them down. But its for you to decide.
Anyway, this Post is a two parter. I also read a very cool post over at Musingsofamindlessbanterer. I thought it was way cool how it was set up in an interviewer style. SO guess what? NO! please stay focused people. What I am going to do is invite my friend Blog Stalkee to sit down and interview me. There has to be some questions you people want to know about me, right? Maybe not, I dont know. So since Stalkee is not the most interesting of interviewers, we are asking for possible questions.
There are Rules:
#1. It has to be a question. Duh!
#2. that's all, just the one rule.
And I will give Stalkee the final say in what questions are used. So use some creativity, and humor is always good. Who knows, you may learn something about me. I will have to be on guard to avoid giving away my secret identity.(or is my secret identity Blog Stalker?)