Okay, I am still trying to schedule the interview. Things just don't go the way you want them to sometimes. Stay tuned, it WILL be forthcoming........
But now for something I hope you'll really like............
See if you can come up with the name of the movie from the line quoted directly from the movie.
1. "Snakes! I hate snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?"
2. "Say hello to my little friend."
3. "I have been working out." (simulate weight lifting)
4. "What we've got here is failure to communicate."
5. " No, no... I hate lawyers. I only work for them."
6. " I love the smell of napalm in the morning."
7. "A man's got to know his limitations. "
8. "I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"
9. "My mama always said, 'Life is (was) like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"
10. "Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?"
11. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"
12. "There's no crying in baseball!"
13. "Every time you hear a bell ring, it means that some angel's just got his wings."
14. "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
15. "Now I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
16. "That's mighty brave talk for a one-eyed fat man."
17. "Roads? Where we're going we don't need - roads."
18. "Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
19. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
20. "The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist."
21. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"
22. "You tell em' I'm Coming, And Hell's coming with me!"
23. "There it is, Wendy. Second star to the right and straight on till morning."
24. "at my signal, unleash hell"
25. "Here's looking at you, Kid."
26. "I could have made class. I could have been a contender."
27. "I have nipples, Greg, would you milk me?"
28. "There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"
29. "Shall we play a game?"
30. "I have got to get me one of these!"
31. "Human sacrifices, dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!"
So how did you do? Score yourselves.
1-5. You don't get out much. You tend to curl up in front of a book. TV may serve more as a coaster
6-10. You tend to get out and socialize but on a limited basis. When co-workers or friends talk about movies and what was on TV you usually just fake that you know what they are talking about.
11-20. You are a social butterfly. You watch all the happening movies and are up on the coolest new shows.
21-25. You tend to watch movies and TV more than you interact with people. You avoid people because there is a movie on TV you have not seen yet.
26-30. You really need a life (dang it, that's me! CRAP! Anyone got a cheap life for sale?)
Let me know how you did. And if you know a great movie line, please share it!