To be happy.....Or not to be happy.......THAT is THE question!
It is not that difficult to consider your answer if you establish the criteria for the question.
So....here it goes......................
- when you get up in the morning, are you looking forward to the day ahead?
- do you notice the change in the seasons?
- Do you make the best of your job, whether its your dream job or not?
- when people are around you for a period of time, do THEY tend to become happier?
- are you stressed out on Sunday because the next day is Monday?
- can you enjoy just sitting around with friends doing nothing productive?
- do others enjoy sharing THEIR good news with YOU?
- When you see co-workers talking do you assume they are talking about you?
- Are you so fun when you are happy that others try and make and keep you happy?
- Do you try to out do yourself?
- Can you be happy with your best efforts?
- Do you do the bare minimum to get by?
- Do you feel you make a difference?
- Are you approachable?
- At the conclusion of a conversation, do you feel you talked too much?
- Do babies like you?
- Do dogs like you?
- Do you like dogs?
- Are you the suck-up in class?
- Are you the student who excels without advertising it?
- When lost, will you ask for directions from a stranger?
These are not questions that will scientifically determine whether you are happy or not. DUH! But they are questions we can ask ourselves and decide if we like the answers. If we don't, these are all things we can change.
So are you as happy as you want to be? If not, what are you going to do about it?