Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yummy Chocolate!

I, as you all know have been seriously limited on my blogging as of late. Imagine my surprise when after a week of not getting on my computer, found that I had not received just one award but TWO! The fact that they are the same award makes it that much easier to post about!

Thank you to The Scholastic Scribe and to Veggie Mom who showed me the bloggy love!

I want to award the following regular contributors(besides Scribe and V. Mom) to my comments with this award!

The rules will follow at the end of this post, but because so many move on before that I wanted to tell you all that this is A must have award! Not that I need any award to find reason to enjoy a sweet treat such as chocolate, but when it is a requirement it makes it twice as nice and I am sure when you are eating chocolate because it is part of an award that it has no fat and zero calories!

So anyway, is chocolate the chink in your armor? I like chocolate but Cheesecake is the sin that I have little or no defense against. Is there something that you stalkers out there have to be careful around? Is it harder around the holidays? I know I am trying to run more again, one of the reasons I am finding less time to blog!


Here are the Rules of the Road:


You must eat a Piece of Chocolate in honor of accepting The Octamom Award.


You must, um…..Eat Yet Another Piece of Chocolate when you put The Award on your blog.


You must visit Debi B. (who designed the award) by clicking Here. "It’s neighborly, you know," proclaims Tara R.


Try to go by and see the other stalkers we're putting links up for.


Don't forget to display the award on your blog!


Feel free to add or subtract from the rules as suits you…except that Chocolate one…


And, but of course, if you're reading this post & feel like you need a little Chocolate in your life, please accept The Octamom Award, with blogstalker's blessing!

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

Saweeet Chocolate! Thanks BS! This is the kind of award I wish you hand delivered!!

Tulsi said...

Thanks for the award. I'm eating Swiss Chocolate as I type!

I don't know that I have anything that I have to stay away from. Popcorn maybe. I used to eat it nightly for years, but kind of got out of the habit since moving down here. And I prefer air popped to microwave kind. Hmmmm. I saw the air popper in the pantry, I think.........

Ronda's Rants said...

Thank you for the award...I will need to stop eating chocolate and restart...I think!
Congrats on your award...we have missed you!

Rhonda said...

Oh darn! So I really have to eat CHOCOLATE? I'm a woman. I don't eat chocolate! lmao!

Thanks BS! And congrats on your award!

tara @ kidz said...

Stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. I feel comfortable stalking your blog for some reason.... ;O)

Mike said...

There's a bag of kisses in the fridge now. Always better cold. I guess I'll have to get another one (or two or ...) now.

Jed said...

Thanks for the award. I like chocolate and will force myself to eat some. What I absolutely cannot resist is chewy sweet and sometimes sour candy. ie Mike and Ikes, Hot tamales, laffy taffy and the like

Oh, and free food! Seems I can avoid it as long as I have to pay for it, but when it's offered for free(ie doughnuts at the job site or free lunch from a vendor, I cave right

Dolly said...

Mmmmm...chocolate is my life!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Now this is my kind of award! Congratulations, Blogstalker, and thank you very much! You can be assured that I'll have plenty of chocolate at the ready! :))
Thank you again, Blogstalker!

Ronnica said...

Thanks, BS. I already had some chocolate today, so I'll wait to truly "receive" this award until later!

Queenie Jeannie said...

You have a very fun blog!

My Fun Stalkers Who Rock