When I was a toddler and had questions about how something worked or why something was the way it was, Dad would tell me. And I believed him. It was not till I was older that I realized sometimes certain things were not really the way they were explained to me.
And I understand it now. I cannot bring myself to admit to my children when I do not know something
So here is a list of what I do know, just to make me feel better.
- I do not know everything
- I pretend that I do
- I weigh more than my "recommended" weight
- I have a great spouse and wonderful kids
- reading someone elses blog can help you deal with your own issues because you realize you are not the only one who has challenges
- A good book is still better than the movie
- all politicians lie to me
- more people comment about a blog where I complain than where I am positive
- The United States of America is still the freest place on earth.........for now
- we are never alone
- life is short
- family is important
- peace through strength is a good idea
- I love to run
- money is not happiness(but I could sure use more of it)
- most people are still genuinely good(excluding politicians and dictators)
- I love babies.........especially the ones I can hand back to mom when it is no longer happy. :-)
- I will never have another baby that is genetically mine
- I love blogging
- I am now on facebook....seriously...lol
- most people do not read this far on someones list. if you do read this....write the word skeptic somewhere in the comments...this should be fun
- Our military is underpaid and Congress is getting fat off the rest of us
- The poor in this country are still better off than most of the world.
- I love New York Style cheesecake with strawberry topping....yummmmmmm
- Music is the soundtrack of my life. Good music that is.
So, as you may have guessed, I do not know all that much. But what I know, I really know.
What do you know?
Have a great day!