I knew that since my time became so restrictive, it was easier to just read a blog and move on. The posts I commented on tended to be in response to those who commented on my own. I did however try and leave comments if a post was especially poignant to me. I, as I am sure most of you are, am too busy to be able to leave comments on every post I read or even visit every blog as regularly as I would like.
While in the past I have been upset at the lack of time, with the threat of layoffs I know hope my time issues are not resolved any time soon.
So anyway, I continued to receive comments from several of my favorite blog-stalkers!
Turns out there are some out there who are just plain and simple "Loyal Commenters"
So how does one recognize his/her(lol) loyal commenters? How about an award?
I got this one from Holly's Corner Blog and it is perfect.
So, would the following bloggers Please stand up and take a bow:
- (In no particular order)
- Mike from Billions of Versions of Normal
- Emma from Musings of the Mindless Banterer
- Rhonda from A day in Rhonda's Life
- Ronda from Ronda's Rants
- Rhondalue from Whetten Wonders
- Melissa B from the Scholastic Scribe
- Tulsi from The Family Awaits
- Summer from Counting our Blessings
So all you have to do is:
1. Take the award and run. Link it back to me if you would like.
2. If you feel the compulsion to pay it forward then please do.
3. And as always, Have a Great day!
By the way, I am going to try and make a better than average showing in the comment department in the future. Know that I really like all of your blogs. You guys absolutely Rawk! And to all those new to BlogStalker's blog, Welcome. I like to ask questions and maybe cause you to ask a few of me.
By the way stalkers, How many would admit to being a comment-whore? We all like comments, but do you comment on others posts just for their comments? Just something to think about.
Again, Have a Great Day!