There will be no rules, except for the rules I set for myself. And these said rules DO change daily if necessary.
Okay, that is out of the way. What I really wanted to post today was a short list about some of the things in life I enjoy or look forward to or just plain wish for. After the last post of some things that bothered me it seems only fair and balanced to do so.
With trumpets sounding, here it goes;
- The smell of a freshly bathed little baby. Have had enough, not baby hungry, but......yeah, that is a good smell.
- A good beat I can dance to(where nobody can see me) As noted previously, I move to life with a song in my head. Good music rocks!
- the cliche "walk on the beach"
- gathered as a family when nobody is upset or moody
- believe it or not, hard work. Seriously, my teenager self is just flipping out but yes, hard work feels good and purges the idle toxins and leaves a good feeling of accomplishment
- people who are themselves, no matter what. And in that vein, people who accept me as myself, no matter what!
- Being in the rain, on my terms of course(not when it will ruin my stuff. lol)
- The snow. Visiting it of course. Would not want to shovel driveways or walks etc.
- Taking zillions of pictures. I just love photographing people, animals, landscapes, etc. Maybe one day I'll get good at it.
- holding hands
- Cuddling with special person in the dark watching -_________(anything)
- Growing older and watching my children grow into the people they will be. This is the most important thing. Being a family and helping each other progress into the beings our lord would have us become.
- Family game night!
- Date night with spouse!
- A night without calls from creditors! ha
Anyway, this is but a short list. I know that by the time I actually take the time to read what I wrote I will have thought of many more things that I like. But alas, the list has to stop somewhere and you only have so much of an attention span. I will reserve the right to re-post at a future undisclosed date, additions to this list.
So, entreat me if you will, to a few things YOU may put on your own lists.
Have a great day!